Money Back Guarantee:
The 3 Week Money Back Guarantee (“Offer”) on the Tugbug Shikshan program is offered with the following terms and conditions. We’re providing you with this Offer because we stand behind our program and know that it will help you to teach your child effectively at home. But if for some reason our program is not for you, then you’ll get your money back with a handling charge of Rs. 499/- that will be deducted from the money that you have paid for the program.
1) You may only claim the Offer within 21 days from the date you registered for the program.
2) To claim the Offer, you need to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
3) You must provide us with the following information to validate your claim:
i) Your name and contact details registered with us;
ii) The reason that you’re claiming the Offer;
iii) Your bank details to enable us to process the refund
4) When we receive your email with a request to claim the Offer, we would be stopping the following program components immediately: Online sessions, App access, Access to the Shikshan Parents Community, Knowledge sharing, Puppet Show, Mentoring support.
5) You will need to courier back to us the books and toys at the address we provide you.
6) The charges for sending the kit back by courier need to be borne by you.
7) After we receive the books and toys, we will check the condition of the toys and books. If we find any damage/ loss in the books or toys, then you will not be able to claim the Offer. If the books have any writing or stains in them, then you will not be able to claim the Offer.
8) If we find that the toys and books have no damage/loss, then we will refund the payment you have made to us, less Rs. 499/- which are the handling charges that would be deducted by us in the refund we make to you. This refund would be made within 30 days of the receipt of the goods at our address.
9) Our decision on all matters relating to the Offer is final. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or discontinue the Offer at any time. If we discontinue the Offer, we will still process claims made before that date and issue refunds if those claims are accepted.
10) You will not be able to start the online course on “Parenting the Montessori Way” till the time that you have acknowledged to us that you are not going to claim the Offer.
11) The Offer is only valid on the Tugbug Shikshan program and not on any other offering from Tugbug Creative Private Limited or any of its associates.
12) In the event of any dispute, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Tugbug Creative Private Limited in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award given by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. The venue for arbitration shall be Delhi. The proceedings shall be in English, and the fees of the Arbitrator shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
Coupons are limited period offers valid for a limited number of slots. The company reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time. Multiple offers may not be combined. A coupon code is valid on the booking for a single child for a specific program or workshop. A coupon code shared with a customer is for a single use and is non-transferable. The coupon may not be used for any other service or offering from Tugbug Creative Private Limited or its associates. The promotion may be limited to only one coupon per customer.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
All bookings for Tugbug Shikshan, workshops, birthday celebrations, packages and all other programs (including but not limited to all bookings for services and offerings which are online or center-based or physically dispatched) made by customers with Tugbug Creative Private Limited are non-refundable, non-cancellable in part or full, non-transferable to any other person or for any other offering from Tugbug Creative Private Limited or its associates. Non-attendance for a designated session or workshop or program by a customer shall lead to forfeiture of the booking amount.
Third Party Facilities:
Tugbug Creative Private Limited shall be using third party facilities like the internet and video conferencing apps. While it shall use best endeavours to take all security measures, it shall have no responsibility and/or liability for any breach in security. The Customers hereby agree to avail the workshop or online session or service provided at its own risk. Tugbug Creative Private Limited does not make, and hereby disclaims, any and all other express and/or implied warranties, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. Tugbug Creative Private Limited does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure.
This website of Tugbug Creative Private Limited has been developed to provide people with information which is subject to change without any prior notice.
The content on the site is updated continuously. While the Company attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Tugbug Creative Private Limited, its directors, officers, employees, its affiliated entities or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of use /access of this site or any site linked to it including without limitation of any consequential loss, indirect, incidental or damages of whatsoever nature.
Should any viewer of this website respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any material on this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Tugbug Creative Private Limited shall deal with the same in the manner that it may deem fit.
Tugbug Creative Private Limited owns or licenses from third parties all its website content. All website content including copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials presented on the website (including but not limited to text, audio, video, sound, software, graphical images and other materials), trademarks and logos on this website remains the sole property of Tugbug Creative Private Limited / Affiliated Entities and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the website should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute or reproduce, modify or disseminate any website content, without our prior express written agreement or of the other applicable content owner. For events done in collaboration with Raell Padamsee’s ACE, ACE takes the responsibility for any licenses/approvals from the relevant authorities/agencies/third parties for use of images/ video or audio content for promotion of the program and/or during the program.
Restrictions on use of the website:
Authorization to access and use is subject to the following restrictions:
You may use this website for your own personal and non-commercial purpose only. You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, reuse, sell, resell, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any website content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission. You are prohibited from transmitting or sending any material to the website that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or any material that could constitute or encourage any such conduct that would be considered violation of any law. You are prohibited from posting any unsolicited or unauthorised promotional materials, advertising or any other form of solicitation including any material non-public information about the company without proper authorisation to do so.
You will not use or impersonate any person or entity, third parties’ likeness, names, and/or properties, falsely indicate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Tugbug Creative Private Limited may review, edit, or delete materials you or others send to this website, but is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the material. The Company may cancel or terminate your access or use of the website of any registration/s or account/s on this website at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities, misuse or breach occurs.